Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1290


HappyUP!!! - free dog and a drink at the turn
Why it happened - the owner of our course is a nice guy
Why it makes me happy - I was ready to buy my buddy a hot dog and a beer at the turn. The guy that owns our course was having lunch and insisted on taking care of our meal. Hey...who doesn't like a free meal on occasion? He must like us.

HappyUP!!! - new shorts
Why it happened - I do buy clothes on occasion
Why it makes me happy - my shorts have an unknown added feature......a little tab with velcro on the back right pocket. While other guys have to stuff their glove into their back pocket while putting, I just slap my right on that little tab. It's lifechanging!!! I love cool options that you discover.

HappyUP!!! - straight driving
Why it happened - I have shortened things up a bit
Why it makes me happy - I didn't play that great but I managed to put every drive (other than one) very nicely in play. It's great to not have to play defense

HappyUP!!! - spaghetti sauce
Why it happened - I grow tomatoes
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't like homemade sauce....using homegrown toms, basil, onions, and garlic? It also is a very social activity...you can have people over while it is cooking and they can enjoy the smell. You can bottle some up and give it away. It's the Joy of Sauce!

JollyJottings

New shorts with glove holder
Free hot dog
Two putt on 1
5 iron on 2...wedge on 3...hybrid on 6....6 iron on 7...bunker shot on 9...drive/hybrid/9 iron on 10...drive/bunker shot 11....bunker shot 12...5 iron on 15....7 iron 16...drive/chutt 17...drive on 18
Playin with the pros
Coffee
Full night sleep
Awesome weather


No comments: