Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 914

HappyUP!!! - my mechanic
Why it happened - getting the cars worked on
Why it makes me happy - I take my cars to a family run shop. The mechanic does great work. His wife runs the front office and is a kick. Both of my cars were done on time.....and they cut me a deal on a fix of some vandalism performed upon one of my vehicles. Salerno Motorsports is the place to go.

HappyUP!!! - sleeping upstairs
Why it happened - weather has cooled down
Why it makes me happy - don't get me wrong, the futon downstairs is OK, but I really like crashing in my bed. No A/C upstairs....the Delta Breezes took care of it.

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron
Why it happened - I have a degree of skill
Why it makes me happy - I used it twice today....both of them inside 15 feet....one resulted in a birdie....the other in winning a bet on the last hole.

HappyUP!!! - 78 from the Black Tees
Why it happened - we played the Black Tees
Why it makes me happy - 78 isn't a great score.....but I wasn't at my best.....and I didn't get up and down 6 times from around the greens (a fixable situation). The point is that, on an OK ball striking day, I could have easily been around par from the back tees.

JollyJotting

Sleeping upstairs
Dropping off the car
Getting to the golf course

Picking up the car

Morning time in the garden

No comments: