Monday, July 13, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 898

HappyUP!!! - Spataro
Why it happened - I had lunch there
Why it makes me happy - the food was great....the service was excellent....and I got to share some good time with a friend. If you follow the blog, you know that breaking bread with friends is always a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - stock market
Why it happened - today was an up day
Why it makes me happy - these are sketchy times....a traders market. I haven't been doing much trading lately, though. When you get a win like today after a couple of weeks of a beat down, you have to appreciate it.

HappyUP!!! - Garmin working
Why it happened - I re-charged it a different way
Why it makes me happy - GPS is a handy gadget. I haven't used mine too much but I am outside of warranty. I thought I might have a bum battery in it that wouldn't hold a charge. It's cool not having to replace the battery or the unit....more dough to spend on lunch (see above) or golf! Saving money is a HappyUP!!! for sure.

JollyJottings



JollyJottings

Veggies for friends
Washing the car
Weight loss
Great lunch
Guests confirmed
Garmin
Stock Market
Call from an old buddy

No comments: