Friday, July 10, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 895

HappyUP!!! - making some putts
Why it happened - nice rhythm and follow through
Why it makes me happy - tournament tomorrow...the long game is a little dodgy. If the putter is going though, I can get through. If the long game picks up at the same time, dynamite!

HappyUP!!! - 53 yard wedge
Why it happened - I had a birdie opportunity
Why it makes me happy - I hit this little approach shot exactly like I visualized. The ball hit, took two hops, and died two feet in front of the hole. Tight.

HappyUP!!! - up and down from the grunge
Why it happened - I hit it left on scorecard 17....our 8th hole
Why it makes me happy - I was in the weeds, needing to go over one branch, under another, and then land to a green that was sloping away from me. I hit a great shot....that barely caught a branch. It left me a bit short of the pin...drained the putt....and managed to tie the hole. Hey, there are some guys that would still be over in those weeds. HappyUP!!!



JollyJottings

Up and down on 1, 2, 6, 8, and 9
Wedge on 6
Hitting balls
Making a bet
Meeting some new guys

No comments: