Wednesday, July 08, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 893



HappyUP!!! - two easy birdies
Why it happened - new irons...or blue tees?
Why it makes me happy - no matter what, it was good to be hitting it close again....and I am getting the distance dialed in with my new sticks

HappyUP!!! - covering expenses
Why it happened - I played some blackjack
Why it makes me happy - I like the idea of a nice afternoon on someone else's dime.
<-----my foot....Lake Tahoe

HappyUP!!! - Lake Tahoe during the week
Why it happened - I decided to blow out for the day
Why it makes me happy - if you have ever been lakeside when it is 70 degrees with a breeze at Lake Tahoe, you would know that there aren't many better places to be in the world.


JollyJottings

Early morning golf
Two easy birdies...two more easy chances
Winning a hundred bucks
Relaxing lakeside
Convertible driving

No comments: