Friday, July 17, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 902

HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - I played 2 holes really well
Why it makes me happy - on 6, I got my second shot on the par 5 to a perfect distance and perfect location. I then put a wedge from 60 yds within a foot. On 18, I hit a good drive and a perfect 8 iron to within 10 ft....and rolled in the putt. It was also a great way to end the day. Sleeping on a birdie is good going into the weekend tournaments

HappyUP!!! - steak-ka-bobs
Why it happened - I bought some London Broil yesterday
Why it makes me happy - I have written about this before. You tenderize and marinate a $5 piece of London Broil. Then, you cube it, skewer it, and put it on the grill. Great, cheap eats. Tell people it's filet and they would believe it.

HappyUP!!! - brother Boz
Why it happened - he's out visiting
Why it makes me happy - it's good to see this guy once a year....wish it was more. He is a very good golfer as well as a bit of a celebrity. More importantly, he's a great guy.

JollyJottings

Brekko
Stock Market
Boz bro
Flop shot on 2
Wedge on 7
7 iron on 7
Hybrid on 8
Driver on 9....11
Chip on 17
8 iron and putt on 18
2 birdies
Steak-ka-bobs

No comments: