Sunday, May 31, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 855

HappyUP!!! - 36 holes
Why it happened - we took a break...and came back for more
Why it makes me happy - we teed it up again at 4:15 and played in just over 3 hours. THAT is how long it should take

HappyUP!!! - winning a soda
Why it happened - the Boz threw it out there
Why it makes me happy - it's been a long time since Boz could give me a run. With him at the blue tees and me back at the golds, he felt good enough to have a game with me.....and it took 16 holes to win my drink. Ahhhh....the taste of victory

HappyUP!!! - 8 iron into 18
Why it happened - I hit a great drive
Why it makes me happy - 18 plays tough at our course. After that great drive, I hit a great draw into the left pin location. While the ball didn't hold, it was a great shot to end the day on.

HappyUP!!! - e-mail from a friend
Why it happened - we've traded some e-mails
Why it makes me happy - I got some updates on childhood friends that my buddy is still in touch with. We'll go grab some dinner soon and give more updates.

No comments: