Saturday, May 02, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 826

HappyUP!!! - beating the rain
Why it happened - the rain held off
Why it makes me happy - it started sprinkling when we were on 7. Any hard stuff held off and I was able to call it a day after 9 holes without a drenching....I don't enjoy a drenching.

HappyUP!!! - Wor Won Ton Soup
Why it happened - I was feeling grungy
Why it makes me happy - I know I wasn't sick last year...pretty sure I wasn't sick the year before. When I felt "the grime" coming on this afternoon, I made a phone call to Wong's Garden for the magic Wor Won Ton Soup. Does it really have medicinal effects or is it a placebo? Who knows...it's worked for me in the past. I'll let you know tomorrow.

HappyUP!!! - the driver
Why it happened - not sure
Why it makes me happy - I only had one go right today. I didn't cream it. I only lost it right once which is my "go to" bad shot. We'll keep working on it.

HappyUP!!! - Kentucky Derby
Why it happened - it's the first Saturday in May
Why it makes me happy - I'm not a horse racing buff but, c'mon, who doesn't like the spectacle that is the Run for the Roses. Great race too.

JollyJottings

Driver
Wor Won Ton Soup
Kentucky Derby
Game 7 Celts/Bulls
Beating the Rain

No comments: