Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 837

HappyUP!!! - good golf group...great partner
Why it happened - I was playing at my brother's course
Why it makes me happy - my partner shot a 69...that's pretty good golf to get to watch....and win some bets with

HappyUP!!! - birdie on first hole
Why it happened - I hit a great 9 iron
Why it makes me happy - a birdie is always a HappyUP!!! but getting off to a good start will always put a smile on

HappyUP!!! - e-mail with my friend, T
Why it happened - I shot T a message
Why it makes me happy - T is doing well as I got a message back. T is a business friend that I lost a bit of contact with but is one of those people that you always feel good when you are around them. We'll get together in the near future.

HappyUP!!! - haircut
Why it happened - it was due
Why it makes me happy - the long hair deal wasn't working....I'm back to looking sweet.

JollyJottings

Birdie on first hole
Birdie on ninth hole
Shot to 3 feet on 18th
Good golf group....and an excellent partner
E-mail with my friend T

No comments: