Sunday, May 10, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 834

HappyUP!!! - golfing at my brother's club
Why it happened - he invited me
Why it makes me happy - it's great to get off my course once in awhile. It's especially good playing with my brother and a couple of other buddies. Great weather. Super pace of play. It's a great day.

HappyUP!!! - some good shots
Why it happened - I am starting to play better
Why it makes me happy - well, it wasn't as good as yesterday but there were still enough good shots to build on. I'll be back on the range this week.
Bold
HappyUP!!! - garden time
Why it happened - no morning golf
Why it makes me happy - gardening is called a lot of things.....therapeutic....etc. I call it a socially acceptable way for adults to play in the dirt like little kids. I had a nice little morning of it this morning.

JollyJottings

Golf with my brother
Up and down on 1 and 2 and 5
5 iron on 3..16
Wedge on 4..12
6 iron on 7...17
Driver on 8...10...17
Weeding

No comments: