Sunday, May 17, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 841

HappyUP!!! - beautiful golf weather in Monterey
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - my buddy and I came down for a practice round and teed off at noon. You never know what Monterey weather will be like. Today, it was shorts and shirt sleeves. As we were on the final hole, it started to invite a sweater....THAT is perfect.

HappyUP!!! - great drive down
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - my golf buddy and I have never traveled together. The three hour drive went by in a heartbeat. We had plenty to talk about even though we talk all the time on the golf course. A car ride is something else. No issues and time easily filled.

HappyUP!!! - toughest holes
Why it happened - you have to play them
Why it makes me happy - we will play this course on Tuesday. While I missed the putts on both of them, I hit it close on the two hardest holes on the course....real close. If I can get the putter working, I can post a low number here.

No comments: