Sunday, May 03, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 827




HappyUP!!! - a rainy day
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - I had to lay low all day long......it's May.....BUT it was rainy. It wasn't like I missed out on anything.

HappyUP!!! - a close drug store
Why it happened - I live in town
Why it makes me happy - I'm a bit under the weather. TODAY is one of the reasons that I live in ton and not out in the sticks. All of my cold medicine was expired. Going to the store when you are sick is not a good time....except when it is close by.

HappyUP!!! - great TV
Why it happened - it's the season
Why it makes me happy - NBA playoffs and the Quail Hollow Golf Championship was a good way to pass the day.

JollyJottings

Donut
Great TV to watch while sick
A drug store nearby
A rainy day when sick

No comments: