Monday, May 11, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 835

HappyUP!!! - Space Shuttle liftoff
Why it happened - gotta fix that Hubbel Telescope
Why it makes me happy - ever since the Challenger, it is always a relief when that big bomb gets off the pad and into orbit without any issues. Plus, it really is a pretty impressive sight that many take for granted. That's a ton of horsepower being released

HappyUP!!! - chatting with Kap
Why it happened - I shot him a message
Why it makes me happy - I lose track of this old character from my past. We'll get together at some point in the future.

HappyUP!!! - a market pullback
Why it happened - it's the stock market
Why it makes me happy - I'm doing a little shopping for some deals. The market needs to do a little correction for me to be able to do that. Today was one of those days.

JollyJottings

Chatting with Kap
Grabbing some coffee
Running errands
A market pullback
Chord

No comments: