Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 836

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies
Why it happened - I kept getting the ball close
Why it makes me happy - I had 10 good birdie looks today....that's getting the ball close to the hole alot. It is days like this that makes me play golf and practice. Control over the golf ball.

HappyUP!!! - 71 from the Gold tees
Why it happened - I was hitting it good
Why it makes me happy - hit 12 out of 14 fairways.....on or just off 15 out of 18 greens. It all adds up to shooting my best round at my course....and my first round under par in 28 years (OK...I took about 27 of those off). Still, getting it around our course under par is a neat trick.

HappyUP!!! - talking with my brother
Why it happened - he had an invitation
Why it makes me happy - he wants me to tee it up for a practice round at his course tomorrow. We have his invitational Thursday-Saturday. One more tuneup on his course is just what the doctor ordered.

JollyJottings

Best score on my course
First under par round in 27 years
Birdies
Winning some dough
Golf set up for tomorrow
TJ's Pepporoni Pizza
Hitting the final green
Holding it together
12 of 14 fairways
15 greens

No comments: