Friday, May 22, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 846

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - a friend set it up
Why it makes be happy - haven't caught breakfast with this person in awhile. I got some industry info and updates. Interesting stuff.

HappyUP!!! - running into a friend
Why it happened - I was driving...my friend was walking
Why it makes me happy - nothing like a curbside conversation......thank goodness for the convertible....makes it easy.

HappyUP!!! - productive practice session
Why it happened - I needed to do some work
Why it makes me happy - I haven't felt in control of the golf ball the last two rounds. It hasn't been out of control but I haven't been on top of it like I was. Today's work was insightful.

HappyUP!!! - gabbing with the pros
Why it happened - they had a few minutes to kill before an outside tournament
Why it makes me happy - I always learn something when I talk to those guys.

JollyJottings

Good practice session
Running into a friend
Getting some clean up done
Brekko with a buddy
Cavaliers-Magic

No comments: