Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HappyUP!!!Day 810



HappyUP!!! - golf lesson
Why it happened - I went and saw my pro
Why it makes me happy - I had the feeling that the "fix" I was installing into my swing had the potential to make things worse. Rather than ingrain it, I decided to have my man check it out. Man, am I glad I did! He's got me on the right course. I may be playing respectable golf again by the time of my next big tournament qualifier a week from Monday.

HappyUP!!! - tax refund
Why it happened - I filed taxes
Why it makes me happy - I thought I was going to break even. Write a check to the Fed...get a check from the state...transfer dough to cover the one until the refund gets back...etc. NO!!! I am getting a NICE refund back. HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - putting
Why it happened - I played some golf after my lesson
Why it makes me happy - I drained a couple of long ones and made my short ones today...much to the chagrin of the person I was playing against, I am sure. Nah..he's a nice guy. We golfers are OK with someone doing well. Then again, I never like people dropping bombs on me. It's kind of fun when you are on the delivering end of the artillery.



JollyJotting

Range Session
Driving the ball
Holed out a bunker shot
Solid 8 iron into 8
Solid wedge into 9
Nice 7 iron into 4
Tax REFUND
Getting the taxes off
So many nice e-mails thanking me

No comments: