Sunday, April 26, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 820


HappyUP!!! - driving the golf ball
Why it happened - my lesson is kicking in
Why it makes me happy - I will be trying to qualify for the State Am tomorrow...I last tried and qualified 27 years ago. It would be really cool to make it so many years later.

<-----see yesterday's HappyUP!!!s for what this is all about! I'm still happy about this one today.

HappyUP!!! - this blog
Why it happened - I got an update to my browser while posting this
Why it makes me happy - I didn't have to restart this post from scratch.

HappyUP!!! - crispy irons
Why it happened - that lesson a week and a half ago?
Why it makes me happy - while the driver has been coming around, the irons weren't. Finally, on the last 4 holes, the iron swing started working like the driver swing and the irons were as crisp as any I ever hit. Positive signs!

HappyUP!!! - borrowing the Sky Caddy
Why it happened - my bro called me
Why it makes me happy - this device will give me the distances I need tomorrow. My brother was out of town but he told me how to get into his house. I found the Sky Caddy and charger and have figured it out....all set for tomorrow.

JollyJottings

Seeing the guys on the range
36 holes
Playing with the assistant
Playing with a guy that had his best round
Birdie on 13
Irons on 2...7...12...15...16..17...18
Hybrid on 11
Incredible bunker shot
Speech contest
Getting the Sky Caddy

No comments: