Monday, April 20, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 814

HappyUP!!! - getting more of the garden in
Why it happened - the golf course is closed on Mondays
Why it makes me happy - only cukes, melons, and some herbs to go and the planting will be over.

HappyUP!!! - my ophthalmologist
Why it happened - I had a scheduled exam
Why it makes me happy - either through Lasik (again) or new glasses, I will be able to see my ball land on the green again! I KNEW something wasn't right. I also found out he is friends with a person significant in my history.

HappyUP!!! - bees
Why it happened - I was gardening
Why it makes me happy - those bees were jammin on my orange tree today. Bees in April means oranges in December! I LOVE bees. Good for gardeners.

JollyJottings

Big Stock Play
Getting more of the garden in
Trip to my ophthalmologist
Brekko
My book
Bees
Heat

No comments: