Sunday, April 12, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 806...Masters Sunday


HappyUP!!! - the Masters
Why it happened - it's an annual golf tournament
Why it makes me happy - the Masters rarely fails to deliver an exciting finish on Sunday. Today was no exception with Angel Cabrera coming through and outlasting the competition. Angel is from Argentina. His win goes a bit to take the sting out of Roberto DeVicenzo's epic incorrect scorecard signing back in 1968 for Argentina. The drama was intense today....it's the reason this is the best sporting event of the year to watch.....well, until the next major, of course.

HappyUP!!! - cleaning up the BBQ
Why it happened - I got off my fanny
Why it makes me happy - I have never cleaned the Que stem to stern. I thought there would be a lot more to it. Sure, I could have made it spotless......why? I got the grease out and am now ready for a hard grilling season.

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron on 7
Why it happened - I made a good swing
Why it makes me happy - it was another one that had a chance to be a hole in one. I think my ace is going to have to come this year. I am probably scaring it once a week. At one point, it just has to go in.



JollyJottings

5 iron on 7
4 iron on 8
5 iron on 18
Masters Golf
Ducklings
Call from a friend
Edging and cutting the lawn
Cleaning up the BBQ

No comments: