Friday, April 17, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 811

HappyUP!!! - an unexpected windfall
Why it happened - I'm not sure
Why it makes me happy - I sold some stock on-line Wednesday after buying it Tuesday. There was some profit there. I thought I had sold it all but, for whatever reason, only 1.9% of the shares that I owned actually sold. I wanted to sell them all. I caught the error today...but the stock had gone up another dollar....winner!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on the first hole
Why it happened - I hit a great third shot
Why it makes me happy - you have heard it before. A great start is always a HappyUP!!! If I had made the birdie putt on 3, I would have been 2 under after three. (The game pretty much went to heck after that but, for a minute, things looked promising).

HappyUP!!! - Eddie joined us
Why it happened - he got to the course as we were making the turn
Why it makes me happy - Eddie is a good guy with a great golf swing. He was a pleasant addition to our twosome today.

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - this was one of, if not THEE, nicest weather day of the year. Upper 70's....nice.

No comments: