Saturday, April 11, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 805

HappyUP!!! - winning a friendly match
Why it happened - I rallied
Why it makes me happy - I was written off for dead in today's match only to come from about 4 shots back.

HappyUP!! - chutting in on 17
Why it happened - I'm a grinder
Why it makes me happy - even though I do it about once a week, I never get tired of knocking it in from off the green. This was especially sweet because I had just gotten a terrible break.

HappyUP!!! - Masters Golf
Why it happened - it's April in Augusta
Why it makes me happy - I'm in there on my pool. Everything is shaping up for a great last round

HappyUP!!! - seeing a friend
Why it happened - we set it up
Why it makes me up - it's great to see freinds and doing a little catching up.

HappyUP!!! - afternoon practice
Why it happened - I got motivated
Why it makes me happy - I'm getting closer with the golf game.

JollyJottings

Winning a friendly match
Playing the last 7 holes 1 under

No comments: