Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 822

HappyUP!!! - found a copy store
Why it happened - I took a chance
Why it makes me happy - instead of going out of my way to a place here, I took a chance that I could make copies closer to my speaking venue. I found the store and it gave me some breathing room.

HappyUP!!! - my talk
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - I delivered some solid material that was well received. Better than that, I was honored to be invited and the group inspired me. On top of it, the people in this group are really nice people that I enjoy.

HappyUP!!! - proctoring
Why it happened - my friend asked me
Why it makes me happy - by giving him a neutral, quiet place to do his doctoral exam, he didn't have to make a long trip. It's always good when you can help someone out....and this one is pretty easy.

JollyJottings

Writing bio
Cleaning room
Gave a good talk
Spent time with good people
Found a copy store

No comments: