Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 816

HappyUP!!! - hitting balls
Why it happened - upcoming tournament
Why it makes me happy - it was a tough session today....but I hung in there for 2.5 hours. I was a little surprised by my discipline. I am not sure I even hit balls for that long in the fall. It reminded me of a younger day. It ended up being productive....and will motivate me to be back out there tomorrow.

HappyUP!!! - sleeping downstairs
Why it happened - it was hot upstairs
Why it makes me happy - I got some sleep...very easily. This unseasonal broil of the last couple of days caught my environmental control system by surprise

HappyUP!!! - Habit Burger
Why it happened - I decided to try it out
Why it makes me happy - I can now comment on this joint that everyone raves about. It was OK......I think I'd just as soon go to In-n-Out.


JollyJottings

Coffee with buddy
Sleeping downstairs

Hitting balls

No comments: