Friday, April 03, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 797

HappyUP!!! - breaking even
Why it happened - I managed the last hole
Why it makes me happy - I played like a dog in the extreme wind today. On the last hole, one of my golfing chums doubled the bets he was down. We both got bad breaks off the tee. I played it safe...he went for it....and paid the price. I was able to take the winnings from him today and pair it off on my other losses to the dollar and break dead even today. When you play like I did and don't lose money, HappyUP!!! The cool thing was that, even playing it safe, I still gave myself a reasonable chance to make a par.

HappyUP!!! - stock market
Why it happened - c'mon...it's the stock market...who knows?
Why it makes me happy - first, any day the market is up is a HappyUP!!! Second, I threw some new money at a new stock the other day. It's up about 10% in two days with 8% coming today. While the profit isn't locked in (yet), it's good to be up!

HappyUP!!! - dinner with a buddy
Why it happened - we set it up
Why it makes me happy - the food was great....fresh Chilean Sea Bass. The conversation was even better.

JollyJottings

Chutt in
Pitch shots into old 17...and making the putt on one of them
Up and down from the edge of the lake
3 hybrids on the third 9.....and two great cut three woods
Breakfast
2 putt.....using the chutting club first....from 110 feet

No comments: