Monday, April 13, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 807

HappyUP!!! - shirt off
Why it happened - I was gardening
Why it makes me happy - it felt WONDERFUL to get some sun on my shoulders....it really did. I even got a sweat going as I....

HappyUP!!! - put in the vegetables
Why it happened - it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy - I love the garden right after planting. Plants...lots of dirt....and no weeds. Visions of the bounty that are around the corner. Love it!

HappyUP!!! - beating the market
Why it happened - I was in the right things today
Why it makes me happy - the Dow was down and I was up.....that always gives me a feeling of well being. Yes, tomorrow is another day but I savor the moment.

HappyUP!!! - errands
Why it happened - they were overdue
Why it makes me happy - no issues...point a to point b to point c...all nicely routed on a lovely morning to be driving around



JollyJottings

Breakfast
Light Bulb store
Nursery
Morning

No comments: