Thursday, April 09, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 803 NCGA 4-ball Qualifying


We didn't qualify today - not even close. All in all, I played absolutely horribly. It also began to rain as we were on the first tee....and didn't stop. The greens had just been "punched" so balls that were putted moved around like jumping beans.


(<------ an Easter funny)

....but you didn't come here - to hear me complain. While a disappointment, let's look at the good

HappyUP!!! - sand play
Why it happened - I hit it in the bunkers
Why it makes me happy - I've done some work on this part of my game. I honestly feel that I am going to hit a great bunker shot whenever I am in there. I was in there three times today and everything was good.

HappyUP!!! - seeing CMac at the tournament
Why it happened - he was playing too
Why it makes me happy - CMac is a great guy. I really like running into him. We got to talk a bit. He is a hell of a player

HappyUP!!! - cart cover and heater
Why it happened - my bro gave me a Xmas present
Why it makes me happy - if we didn't have this combo in the rain today, we would have been miserable. Instead, we were toasty warm.

HappyUP!!! - dry socks
Why it happened - I planned ahead
Why it makes me happy - my feet got wet today. Upon completion of the round for the drive home, I put on the dry socks....and it felt great.

JollyJottings

Motrin
Brekko
Anticipation
Seeing Chris
Sand Shot
Chip In
3 Hybrids
Dry Socks

No comments: