Saturday, January 31, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 734

HappyUP!!! - meeting GB
Why it happened - he was drawn to be one of my partners
Why it makes me happy - I used to do business over the phone with GB. We never met. After playing 14 holes, he told one of the other partners who he was and what he did. It was then that I went, "hey! I know you!" It was definitely an epiphany...and a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - 7 straight birdies
Why it happened - we strung some holes together
Why it makes me happy - everyone on the team chipped in....and I definitely held up my end. I was probably the anchor today on our 4 man team. It was a team effort and we came in the money.

HappyUP!!! - what a gorgeous day
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - I was dressed lightly.....and hot....and it's January. What a gorgeous day for a golf tournament

HappyUP!!! - lunch
Why it happened - I had leftovers
Why it makes me happy - I was heading home from the golf course and I was starving. I remembered something....I had BBQ'd some chicken thighs day before yesterday and I had some TraderJoe's French Lemonade in the fridge. A chicken sandwich with my favorite drink ...a delicious HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - Bourne Supremacy
Why it happened - I was channel surfing
Why it makes me happy - I have seen this movie a couple of times.......and it lured me in again. It's just a cool movie.

JollyJottings

My golf partners
Meeting GB
Playing a solid round in our tournament
A beautiful day
Talking with RC

No comments: