Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 717




HappyUP!!! - day 1 of the cleanse is over

Why it happened - I started my annual cleanse

<----won't be seeing this HappyUP!!! sight for the next 8 days Why it makes me happy - I believe that day 1 is the worst....at least from my recollection. I was out on the golf course so I wasn't thinking about much except getting the ball into the hole. I'll be heading off to bed and I'm feeling pretty good for not eating anything but drinking some root juice today. HappyUP!!! - golf with the assistant pro
Why it happened - there was a game today
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't had a chance to tee it up with the assistant. The guy can play! It's always great to play with good players

HappyUP!!! - my play
Why it happened - I had that lesson yesterday
Why it makes me happy - this swing change is going to grab a little quicker than some. While my score wasn't as low as it should have been, it was still good compared to recent history

HappyUP!!! - setting up brekko
Why it happened - I threw out the invitation
Why it makes me happy - I haven't seen this person in months and it is a person dear to me. Friday, we will be getting together.

HappyUP!!! - e-mailing with a buddy going through a life change
Why it happened - there was a layoff
Why it makes me happy - the person's layoff....nobody's layoff is EVER a HappyUP!!!...let's be clear about that. I was just happy that the person is taking it pretty well.



JollyJottings

Thinking with pride about how I carried myself
Coffee with my friend
E-mailing with a buddy going through a life change
Thankful of limiting stock market exposure
Pilates workout
Started cleanse
Two birdies
Sand save
Skin
Front 9
Shot on 16
Punch shot on 8......wedge on 5.....flop shot on 7....
E-mail from my friend, SB

No comments: