Saturday, January 24, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 727

HappyUP!!! - another solid round
Why it happened - cheated the rain
Why it makes me happy - if I had putted half decently today, I could have challenged par. With the golf course that I play, a couple over is like par on the courses I used to play. I'm getting closer to achieving the first level of the goal

HappyUP!!! - shots
Why it happened - getting better
Why it makes me happy - very few things feel better than pure shots. Ben Hogan said he was lucky to get one or two a round. My standard may be lower than ol Ben't right now but I had more than a couple.

HappyUP!!! - invitation
Why it happened - I have nice friends
Why it makes me happy - it's nice to have some unexpected fun laying out there in the future.

HappyUP!!! - e-mail from another friend
Why it happened - today is a big event for my friend
Why it makes me happy - I am sure my friend will pull it off. My friend was gracious in thanking me for some minor assistance....but it's all my friend's doings to make it happen. I can't wait to hear how things turn out.

JollyJottings

Cheating the rain
Getting a comment posted
Picking up around the house
4 iron into 5
Flop shot on 9
9 iron on 10
Pitch shot on 12
6 iron on 12
wedge on 15
7 iron on 16...and the putt
Flop shot on 17 and 18
Drive on 18

No comments: