Saturday, January 10, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 713




HappyUP!!!
- birdie on 16
Why it happened - I hit a great shot and a great putt
Why it makes me happy - this little duo put me on the board and in the running to get a skin in the tournament today. I took the extra club to get the ball all the way to the back of the green and took dead aim. I read the putt perfectly and put the perfect stroke on the ball. Birdie!

HappyUP!!! - frost delay
Why it happened - it was cold last night
Why it makes me happy - I got some extra time to talk with different guys in the clubhouse before we all played. When we got out on the course, it was absolutely beautiful out there. The fleece came off on the first hole and it was a perfect day for a nice long walk around the course.

HappyUP!!! - football in the afternoon
Why it happened - it was the playoffs
Why it makes me happy - I grew up loving football. I don't follow it much these days...but I do like the playoffs. 18 holes of golf....and then two playoff games. THAT is a nice day.

JollyJottings

Birdie on 16
Pitch on 10
Putt on 12
8 iron on 13
Hybrid on 17
Pitch and putt on 18

No comments: