Sunday, January 25, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 728

HappyUP!!! - weekly weigh in
Why it happened - it's Sunday
Why it makes me happy - I thought I may have added a little more Nutster to the Nutster this week. As it turns out, it was about even from last Sunday. January is off to a good start in this department.

HappyUP!!! - message from J
Why it happened - J wants to have some breakfast
Why it makes me happy - I haven't seen J in forever. We'll get to do some catching up over breakfast on Tuesday. Something to look forward to.

HappyUP!!! - text from Wah
Why it happened - he was looking for a golf game
Why it makes me happy - we had a spot open and we always like it when Wah comes along.

HappyUP!!! - standing in the cartshed
Why it happened - it started raining when we were on the driving range
Why it makes me happy - Boz, Wah, and I got to do some non-golf chattering as we waited until the real HappyUP!!! came.....the rains stopped and we got in 18 holes when, once again, the weatherman was saying it wasn't going to happen.

HappyUP!!! - lots of great shots
Why it happened - I'm still working on it
Why it makes me happy - I hit about 8 pure shots from the fairway today....some of them even went the right distance! The putter continues to fail me but that just means a few hours on the putting green. This is the charm of golf....you hit it bad but putt well. You hit it well and then putt poorly. I think I can get the putter squared away while the ball striking is going well.

JollyJottings

Text from Wah
Outlaw Josie Wales
Sleeping a bit late
Getting to play golf....rain on the range
3 shots on one
Wedge on 2
7 iron on 5
5 iron on 6
Hybrid on 9
9 iron on 10
3 wood on 11
6 iron on 13
Pitch on 14
6 iron on 17
7 iron on 18
Hearing from L
A followup from A

No comments: