Sunday, June 30, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4824

HappyUP!!! -  a new friend                              
Why it happened - it's the club
Why it makes me happy -I have met this guy before. Never had a chance to talk with him. Cool dude. I'm going to help him out

HappyUP!!! - golf balls                               
Why it happened - Walmart was stocked
Why it makes me happy -I was there for a few items. The balls? Always a guess on whether they will have them in stock...they did! WINNER! Saved me a trip to somewhere else

HappyUP!!! - Power vs Force                               
Why it happened - I was listening to something
Why it makes me happy -I read this book LONG before the author of the podcast did. It was a great reminder of a couple of things. The biggest one was the book itself and the concepts. Nice res-set.

HappyUP!!! - sandy on 12                             
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - most people don't have THAT shot!

No comments: