Sunday, June 16, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4810

HappyUP!!! - Fathers Day                               
Why it happened - we do that stuff
Why it makes me happy - a few thoughts about dad and POW days. Time with my family. I LOVE that they LOVE to entertain. Swimming...some KILLER steaks and avocado

HappyUP!!! - playing hard on back 9                                
Why it happened - I needed to
Why it makes me happy -the front was an "S-show." Made a couple of boo boos on the back but, considering the way things has gone, finished as strong as I could. May even have found that "one little piece" that has been missing.  INSANELY good bunker shot from the upslope on 15

HappyUP!!! - US Open                               
Why it happened - it's a thing
Why it makes me happy -nice to see a nice guy, Gary Woodland, hold up under the pressure. Lovely setting there at Pebble Beach...would have been nice to see some wind. The marine layer made me remember that Monterey is only a few hours away anytime it gets a little toasty here. 

JollyJottings
Winning with N
Gorgeous weather



No comments: