Saturday, June 29, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4823

HappyUP!!! -  dropping back                              
Why it happened - it was only right
Why it makes me happy - ya know, you really learn some things about people by the things they do... or don't do. Me? It felt good to do the right thing

HappyUP!!! - the Angster                               
Why it happened - I dropped back
Why it makes me happy - LOVE this guy. He's a smart guy. I like that. He gave me a GREAT tip on something AND some insightful information. 

HappyUP!!! - my kicks                               
Why it happened - I bought some
Why it makes me happy - took them out for their first test amble today. THIS is a great pair of covers for the dogs....and....a big hit!

HappyUP!!! - World Cup                               
Why it happened - it's the thing
Why it makes me happy -I don't know what it is. I love when the men play but, for whatever reason, I am really into this year's women't contest. LOVE an upset...got a couple of them today


No comments: