Friday, June 14, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4808

How about this little guy resting right off my
right hand while I work! ZenUP!!! to the max
HappyUP!!! - bubble gum, bailing wire, and duct tape                                  
Why it happened -I got skills
Why it makes me happy -the driver gets better...TOMORROW! It WILL! I'm doing well to keep things together...scrambling....putter feels great in my hands. Chipping touch is pretty sweet too. When I get the ball in play off the tee, it is going to be lights out!

HappyUP!!! - salmon
Why it happened -I bbq'd
Why it makes me happy - I put a NICE dill and S&P season on that one. I will do that one again....really soon...like early brekko tomorrow!

HappyUP!!! - guitar work
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy - I'm making some strides...breakthroughs. I just need a bit of structure and discipline now. I have definitely fulfilled the goal for the year

HappyUP!!! - omelette w/brat
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it makes me happy- what a lovely little way to start my day...throw that salmon on the side above....yeah...eating well!

No comments: