Wednesday, June 05, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4799

HappyUP!!! -  blog post                                 
Why it happened -I do those
Why it makes me happy - GREAT IDEA for a running one today....and it has cross-benefit/utilization potential. No...the blogpost isn't here...it's over at Scottnutter.com

HappyUP!!! - birdie on one
Why it happened -a wickedly good putt
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't for long but we actually were winning at one time today...after ONE! Everything after that was a butt kicking we received. It was OK...haven't seen that many birdies thrown against me in as long as I could remember. Expensive...but a joy to watch.

HappyUP!!! -staying under 100
Why it happened -lucky
Why it makes me happy - weather.com says we topped out at 99...the Ol Nutter Almanac doesn't take a "one off, BS" hit in the count. It's set at only 10 or less this year. Every day counts

HappyUP!!! -meat loaf
Why it happened -I bought one Monday
Why it makes me happy- I think saying, "meat loaf," should be reason enough. Yet, it does need to be good...and this definitely was! Multiple meals are coming from this baby!

No comments: