Thursday, June 20, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4814

HappyUP!!! - a tuna melt                               
Why it happened - I was out and about
Why it makes me happy -LOVE going to the gas station for the best sandwich in Roseville

HappyUP!!! - helping out a friend                               
Why it happened - I was asked
Why it makes me happy -just blessed to be in the position to be able to assist in a pinch...in many ways. Yeah...life is good

HappyUP!!! - guitar vid on major pentatonic                               
Why it happened - it was suggested byYouTube
Why it makes me happy -I "kinda" new this...but now I KNOW the why...and the how...of this working. Playing the major pent instead of the minor pent at times....the fretboard is really expanding. It makes more sense.

No comments: