Tuesday, June 04, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4798

HappyUP!!! - Shining Members                                  
Why it happened - they do that
Why it makes me happy -so proud of J's confidence, B's ingenuity, T's smile and ease, and M's first time out running the meeting. Great job. Super efficient meeting

HappyUP!!! -  Mayne Island
Why it happened - call with a friend
Why it makes me happy -I learned all about the entire South Channel/San Juan Island connection (they basically are on string of islands that should be called the same thing...BUT...can't have that due to being in different countries). Great time catching up

HappyUP!!! - Haircut
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy -loved dropping in on my favorite shear toting lady today. I even got a bit of work done

HappyUP!!! - submission plan
Why it happened -I was inspired
Why it makes me happy-I think this will WORK!!! TimeSAVER!!!


No comments: