Monday, June 03, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4797

DAMN! I just love this little sack of potatoes
HappyUP!!! -extra time                                   
Why it happened -I renegotiated
Why it makes me happy -I needed an extra half  hour. I could have made my appointment on time but would have been stressed to finish up what I was doing. I asked for a half hour. My client said that he would do great with an hour. Nice win on both sides...stress avoided...all because I asked

HappyUP!!! -  chicken salad
Why it happened -grocery shopping
Why it makes me happy -I don't eat enough salad. I picked up some ready made chicken meat...DELICIOUS and healthy dinner

HappyUP!!! - client session
Why it happened - I help people
Why it makes me happy -interesting learnings on this one. There was even one trait that I could definitely relate to....well...there were 2.  It just furthers my hypothesis that "everybody's got something."


No comments: