Friday, June 21, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4815

HappyUP!!! - TJ's                               
Why it happened - I needed stuff
Why it makes me happy -so grateful I can make such a simple run to get what I need at last minute

HappyUP!!! -Carolinas                                
Why it happened - I get hungry
Why it makes me happy -it just fit in nicely with my late errands. I JUST LOVE how easy it is to get in and out of there with some great Mexican food

HappyUP!!! - my grit                               
Why it happened - a decision
Why it makes me happy -OK...today was a tough day...no big...I kept it from being a total disaster. Oh yeah, we got the crap beat out of us on the course...I was struggling...but...kept up the fight. That is all you can do when the opposition is throwing everything at you...and..you don't have a strong answer.


No comments: