Thursday, June 06, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4800

HappyUP!!! - being the client                                  
Why it happened -it was my turn
Why it makes me happy -I received clarity....aggressive Zen...the Cat and the Dolphin...the Wizard...tremendous discernment

HappyUP!!! - a reschedule
Why it happened -a renegotia
Why it makes me happy - we agreed to "cut corners" a bit. Upon reflection, it didn't work for my partner. I'm glad we found a better way

HappyUP!!! - stuff to basement
Why it happened -it needed to
Why it makes me happy -a huge step? No. But, it was a step I hadn't taken. It's all about micro-movements daily. They add up over time. I can see the prize...it's still out there a ways...still a little fuzzy...but it is compelling

HappyUP!!! - garage painting
Why it happened - it's part of the plan
Why it makes me happy- the cabinets in the garage are a part of the metamorphosis that is going on. Big pat on my back for doing this extra little step. Ready to rock and roll!

No comments: