Friday, June 07, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4801

HappyUP!!! - a GIANT                                   
Why it happened -who knows
Why it makes me happy -see that tiny tomato plant? It was planted way after my other ones. It was an after thought. It's not even 6 inches tall. Yet, today, I saw it bear a fruit as big as my other plants that are on the top tier of their cages. THIS guy (or maybe a gal...they seem to overachieve) is my hero for this year's garden!

HappyUP!!! - Warriors Game
Why it happened -it's the playoffs
Why it makes me happy -if the Dubs win or lose, I got no skin in this. There is a very interesting dynamic going on, however. It is wonderful to watch. The best team, the Raptors, is playing the defending champions who are depleted of their talent. If the Dubs were at full strength, this would not even be a contest...yet...the Dubs are trying. Durant WILL play in game 5...he is set up to be a legend. There is no downside to him stepping on that court.

HappyUP!!! -garage reorganization
Why it happened -part of the plan
Why it makes me happy -well, there is a part of me that says, "I could have done so much more." Sometimes I listen...sometimes I just go, "yep, you are right...but nothing could have easily been done too....so shut the hell up!" Progress...it's a good thing

No comments: