Tuesday, June 18, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4812

HappyUP!!! -  a guest                              
Why it happened - she looks us up
Why it makes me happy -after the meeting...having a chat about whether this club is for her...she asked, "30 years? Why do you still come?" Without missing a beat, I said, "I am looking at it." Yeah, she will be joining...but, more importantly, it was just a confirmation of what I do

HappyUP!!! - J's speech                                
Why it happened - she stepped up
Why it makes me happy -I was the Toastmaster today...had some cancellations. I couldn't be more proud of this member stepping up...in a HUGE way1 Such growth!

HappyUP!!! -  chat with P                              
Why it happened - he called
Why it makes me happy -lunch is coming...LOVE this guy!

HappyUP!!! -  Learning                              
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy -got some great ideas from MP today...GREAT ones.

No comments: