Tuesday, May 28, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4791

THAT is NOT what is supposed to
be in your kitchen tool drawer!
HappyUP!!! - speech learnings                                   
Why it happened -Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy -it is a great laboratory. Today's speech was actually a block of a much larger speech. I gave far more detail than was necessary if it was a component. It's a great story and drives home a fantastic point. Less is more. A little touch up and I have a WINNER!

HappyUP!!! - screwdrivers
Why it happened -accumulation
Why it makes me happy -I had EIGHTEEN screwdrivers in my tool drawer....in my kitchen! No wonder that drawer was not "sparking joy"! Handled that AND I took on the pen situation too (I AM a Pen Freak....I just love them!). I can't wait to do some cabinet reorganization

HappyUP!!! -window bracket
Why it happened -I made a call
Why it makes me happy - a replacement came in the mail....within about 10 minutes, it was installed! Why? See above...it's not like I couldn't find a screwdriver!

HappyUP!!! -
Why it happened -
Why it makes me happy-

JollyJottings
LP call
Screwdrivers
Truck registration
Window bracket
Tidying up drawers
My tailor
Icebreaker new member
Delivering my speech

No comments: