Saturday, May 25, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4788

It Most Certainly Can Be!
Financially...Emotionally...Relationally
Convenience can be very efficient...just
make sure you are aware of the cost!
HappyUP!!! - A new office look                                  
Why it happened -I gave myself options
Why it makes me happy -I wouldn't have thought about going this way. With the right length of desk, this is looking like a strong possibility. I'm SO happy I didn't box myself in the other day with "furniture that just fit to fit."

HappyUP!!! - 4 birdies
Why it happened - some great play
Why it makes me happy -rolled in a tough downhiller on 2...blasted it over 4 but pitched back for a gimme...hit the nicest little finesse wedge to 9 ft on 10...and put a pitching wedge dead on line to 12 feet on 16. There was a lot of solid play out there. I can feel things coming around. Good things coming

HappyUP!!! - NO rain
Why it happened -the call changed
Why it makes me happy -I teed off expecting to get wet on the last hole...not a threat was seen. Played in enough of the wet stuff!

HappyUP!!! -Notability to photo figured out
Why it happened -just put the noggin to it
Why it makes me happy- THIS was the key thing I needed to do. Scottnutter.com is starting to hit full swing now!

JollyJottings
Notability to photo
Bladey on 1...drive/6 iron/PUTT 2....playing 3....driver/3 wood/pitch 4...9 iron 5...driver/wedge 6...driver punch 6 on 7...wedge/putt 10...7 iron 12...50 yard wedge 13...bunker shot/sandie 14...drive/wedge/putt 16...7 iron 17....5 iron recovery/pitch 18
Lovely weather
No rain
Rearranging office

No comments: