Monday, May 06, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4669

HappyUP!!! - lunch with the champion                                  
Why it happened - he was hungry
Why it makes me happy - great fellowship time....and Thai food. It wouldn't be my first call but it was delicious. Sugar? Hmmm...I don't know...I don't think so. Mostly spicy. No matter. Great time

HappyUP!!! - family burger time
Why it happened - my bro got out the grill
Why it makes me happy - enjoyed playing with the grand-neph/neice and visiting with the famdamily.

HappyUP!!! - all set up for accountability
Why it happened - just got out in front of it
Why it makes me happy - nice to have that off of my list....and..boy...do I have a list

HappyUP!!! - research
Why it happened - a client
Why it makes me happy- ya know, if I only need to know the gist of things and I have a motivating reason, studying how certain parts of the body works is pretty interesting. I learned a lot about blood pressure regulation AND agavins today. THAT was not on my list to do when I started the day. Now, I need to apply some memory hacks so I can burn in what I learned.

No comments: