Friday, May 24, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4787

It doesn't have to be perfect...it just needs to be done
well enough. Key word - DONE! Do something
MASSIVE today!
HappyUP!!! - 2 birdies                                  
Why it happened -I took advantage
Why it makes me happy -had it going through the front 9. I was ready to rock and roll through the back nine. Then...it became a Bad Back Back nine as the spinal system caused a bit of discomfort. Limped it home, did my best, and things will be better tomorrow

HappyUP!!! - Salmon Sandwich
Why it happened -grilling
Why it makes me happy - salmon...it's a good fish...and that sauce I make for it? Oh... underbar!


HappyUP!!! - food poisoning...YESTERDAY
Why it happened -the tuna yesterday wasn't as good as the salmon today
Why it makes me happy - the "sell by" date was yesterday. SHOULD have been fine...emphasis on the word SHOULD! The "sell by" date and the "Scott can eat by" dates didn't appear to match. Still, despite the discomfort, I got to thinking as I was finishing up last night's post. I actually had forgotten all about the TERRIBLE episode I had going on most of the afternoon and early evening. Why? Because SO MUCH good had happened that day that it had crowded out the bad. This wasn't Positive Mental Attitude....this was just a FANTASTIC way to look at things. It was also how this HappyUP!!! thing works!




No comments: