Wednesday, May 15, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4778 ANOTHER SuperHappyUP!!! Day?!?!?

Didn't I just have one of those? - hey, who said there were limits to how many you can have. MAYBE I can take it to a "new normal."  I think I could handle it!

HappyUP!!! - winning the team putting contest                                  
Why it happened - we made 50% of our putts...and took another chance
Why it makes me happy - you were allowed three times...increased cost every time you do. My partner and I almost called it a day after the second try. Third time was a charm....we are the first winners of a side game at this prestigious invitational golf tournament!

HappyUP!!! - Home Depot
Why it happened - I needed to ROCK IT today
Why it makes me happy -I was in and out of there in 5 minutes...after getting there right when they opened! And....the Eeyore who helped me was SO eeyore that it was a comical way to start my day.

HappyUP!!! - The Invitational check in
Why it happened - tourney starts tomorrow
Why it makes me happy - this isn't my course but there were so many guys that I know. I am feeling right at home. Got new shoes as a tee prize and a nice pair of shorts. Hit some fabulous balls on the range. My game is in great shape. We basically won most of our entry fee back in the putting contest. My partner hit me with about $200 in nice SWAG!

HappyUP!!! - RTT work
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy- great conference calls. I lined up at least two clients today...maybe a third...as well as nailing down a small corporate account.

JollyJottings

Cabinets hung
Bel Air and getting the employee skinny
making all my calls
Got my plus-1 lined up
"...and that is because" text with a dear friend
FB posts -building the brand

No comments: