Tuesday, May 07, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4670

HappyUP!!! - Hole In One                                  
Why it happened - a GREAT SHOT!
Why it makes me happy -...that it was my nephew that did it and that I was playing with him when he did. They say 80% of aces are bad shots or luck. This one was in the GREAT 20%! Perfect shot. I am so happy for him. I only have one ace. I know a lot of very good players who NEVER get this monkey off of their back

HappyUP!!! - making some birdies
Why it happened - good shots and nice putts
Why it makes me happy - birdies are the game. Had two...should have had a couple more as I missed largos. There is ALWAYS happiness around a birdie

HappyUP!!! - trip to the nursery
Why it happened - it's that time
Why it makes me happy - LOVE going on a Tuesday...no crowds...time to browse around the different choices for ideas

HappyUP!!! - a little front yard maintenance
Why it happened - I got motivated
Why it makes me happy- yep, it was dark...that's what the porch light is for. I got myself a nice head start for tomorrow

No comments: