Thursday, May 16, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4779

HappyUP!!! - finishing strong                                
Why it happened -dug deep
Why it makes me happy -one of the worst rounds of the year...and it was in a tournament! Yikes. Yet, I hung in there and kept grinding. Made STELLAR shots on the last two holes and saved us a couple of points. We are hanging in there

HappyUP!!! - postponement
Why it happened -weather
Why it makes me happy - gave me a couple of hours to get some things back in order

HappyUP!!! - one putting to qualify
Why it happened - my partner and I are good putters
Why it makes me happy - we got into the finals....on the cheap!

HappyUP!!! - plus One confirmed
Why it happened - I put it out there
Why it makes me happy- this is going to be a great event for my friend...and we are going to have a great time at this event


No comments: